Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Beans Pens


Have you seen these little guys before? Those sweet and colorful munchies that look great inside a glass bottle and kids love so much . . . called Jelly Beans?  No, they are not it! These are their other selves!

Funny, Happy Beans
It has already become my practice that when I go out of the house either to buy grocery, scout school requirements, pay bills, or do other errands, I bring a "surprise" to my kids. Suprise -- nice little inexpensive something that, for me, impresses on one's child the fact that her or his mom loves him dearly and that he or she is always in her mind where ever mom goes.


During one instance in Gaisano Bookstore in Banilad, Cebu City, I perchance these funny-looking beans. Thinking that they were just some decors to fancy, I opened one of it and found that it has its purpose after all.  It was a pen disguised as a bean! At $0.44 per piece, I baptized them Happy Beans Pens.  I guess, that's how they are really called.

They are very handy that you can simply hook one on your child's bag or your own sling bag. Expectedly, I picked up two for my daughters waiting at home. And indeed, they were very delighted.

--- Ireen --- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...