Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Golden Globe Bet, Chris Colfer

Finally, people from the Golden Globe Award recognized what big talent this boy has. Chris Colfer is at the top of the list why people, like myself, fell and still in love with Glee, the comedy musical television series on Fox network that follows the high school lives and performances of members of a glee club called New Directions.  

The series was first introduced to me by a gay friend because of his amazement of Kurt Hummel, played by Chris. Well, should I blame him for that? Of course not.  Because, I, too, became a fan of Chris or Kurt.

When I first saw Chris' acts in Glee's first season, I found it very hilarious. My interests for Chris and for Glee grew more when I witnessed the musical talents that each member of the series possesses, and I then became a great follower. I really can't help becoming Gleek myself. 

Chris is definitely unforgettable in my memory especially with his renditions of Mr. Cellophane and Defying Gravity, and of course, his funny slot with Beyonce's Single Ladies.

Not only am I amazed how much talent Chris has in his cap, I'm as well impressed by the kind of personality behind this now tinsel town's figure.

A native of Clovis, California, whose real name is Christopher Paul Colfer, was an excellent student.  Back in his early days, he was a debater and a very good speaker, student leader, writer, editor, church singer, and a campus musical director.

Congratulations, Chris, for being Golden Globe's 2011 Best Supporting Actor for your part in Glee, and kudos to your future projects.  See more of Chris here.

--- Ireen ---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...